原來 Hershey's 巧克力一直都有帶有微酸像是嘔吐物的評價。
有人猜Hershey's 用的的製造過會產生微量的丁酸(butyric acid)。根據維基百科,丁酸存在於腐臭的黃油、帕馬森乾酪、嘔吐物和腋臭中,雖然對身體沒有什麼危害,但味道是非常的噁心,而且我們的嗅覺和味覺對丁酸很敏感。
https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/3nhoiw/eli5_why_does_american_chocolate_taste_so_bad_in/
Back when I was in Florida in 2012, I couldn't believe how bad the chocolate tasted. And I always thought it may have been in my head.
But recently I've seen a few people saying the exact same thing and I'm wondering why it tastes so bad in comparison to the chocolate we get in Europe?
It's as if it tastes like vomit..
I'm not sure 'vomit's the right word - when I first tasted American chocolate I had to spit it out, I thought it was like eating soap.
https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/food_and_recipes/1131316-Why-does-Hershey-chocolate-taste-so-vile
When i went to Chicago a few years ago we went to the Hershey store. The store was fab the choc not so.
Dp came home with a bar today , gift from work. The kids all had some and enjoyed it but again for me it had a horrid after taste.
The stuff should not be called chocolate. Hersheys is an abomination (or however you spell it).
Hershey's 'Chocolate' Kisses have an after taste of vomit.
http://www.hexjam.com/uk/food-drink/why-does-hershey-s-chocolate-taste-so-bloody-horrible
What was a surprise, however, was the discovery that America's favourite chocolate bar tastes rather like one imagines dog treats coated in vomit to taste.
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3mbpfv/why_does_hersheys_chocolate_taste_slightly_like/
""
No comments :
Post a Comment